Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Me.....in a nutshell.

I thought I'd share some facts about me, so that you can get to know me in a weird roundabout sort of way!!!!

I have an irrational fear of wasps.

I drink about 8 cups of coffee a day. It's not healthy!

I wish movie love was real.

I always wanted a wooden rocking horse.

I love daisies. They are my favourite flower.

I talk too much.

I don't eat any fruit.

I wish I didn't have to be a grown up sometimes.

I make an awesome Sheppard's pie.

I can't dance.

I definitely can't sing.

I defy the above and do this loudly. In the car. Like a crazy person.

I will, one day, own a VW split screen camper van.

I think a rainbow is natures perfect painting.

I mash up ice-cream with my spoon before I eat it.

I prefer baths to showers.

I don't like deodorant, it itches!

I love the words to songs.

I enjoy sleeping. Far too much. I wish it was my job!!

I love my family so much.

I love my friends, and know who the real ones are.

I like helping people.

I can't argue.

I would like to work with animals, not people!!

I like taking photos but not being in them.

I like it when the trees grow new leaves in the spring.

I wish my cousins lived closer.

I have to check the front door is locked numerous times when I leave the house, sometimes this involves me driving home to do it! OCD!!!

I am scared about getting old.

I wish I still believed in Santa. It was magical!!!


Rainbow outside Homebase!


4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I love rainbows too....and singing really loudly in the car...and I'd love a VW camper van and I hate pictures of myself lol a girl after my own heart ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post made me smile, it's nice to share random things sometimes:) you sound a lot like me in lots of ways! good luck with blogging, you have made a great start (now following you), have a lovely weekend, jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there
    Its great to meet you and find out so many things about you in one go. Well apart from the fact that I am centuries older than you, not so keen on the working with animals and think I can dance (if not all those lessons were a waste) you are definitely my kind of girl. Good luck with the blog, I am sure you will love it and all the great people you will meet on the way. I am coming up to my 1st anniversary and even at my age it is one of the best things I've done. Thanks for popping by, I will be back to say hi again soon.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love things like this - you have a lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!