Monday, 10 January 2011

Back to the daily grind :(

I went back to work today after a really nice break over Christmas. Its hard getting up at 6.30am when you've been getting up around 9am every day!! I was a little bit grumpy this morning!!!

I also find it hard to get up when its still dark outside. I love the winter, but it makes you that little bit lazier than you would normally be!! 
Summer sun in the mornings makes you happy - winter darkness in the morning makes you want to pull the duvet over your head and go back to sleep!! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

My work is surrounded by grassed areas and trees so is like a mini nature reserve. 
We have bunnies, birds, cats, foxes, (we also saw a rat once but that's just icky!). But my favourite visitor is this little guy...........
He is so cute!!! He just wanders about and he's out on the grass nearly every day!!!
Awwww!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like messages, they make me happy!!