Sunday, 26 February 2012

Sunshine weekend...

What lovely weather we've had, so nice that on Saturday and today me and Deakon went out for some fresh air!

On Saturday we went to St Fagans which is a Welsh National History Museum. It is an open air Museum but has little houses that you can go around and the St Fagans Castle and grounds. It quite big so we had a bit of a trek around it! They also have a small village that has an old style bakery that sells cheesy bread and scones and also a sweet shop - which of course Deakon went in!

The weather was gorgeous so I took some photos along the way...

A random patch of snowdrops in the grass

Deakon by the castle lake


One of the little houses

Well deserved refreshments!

And then today we went for a walk at the Wetlands with my sister, brother-in-law and niece. I love it there. Its about a 10-15 minute drive from our house and its so peaceful and quiet and you can walk through to the Lighthouse by the sea wall. You can chose whether to do long walk or a short walk past the Lighthouse and through the woods back to the main entrance. We do the short walk as Emmy only has little legs!....

Deakon and Emmy

Me and Deakon

I love this photo!!! Mid jump!

The Lighthouse

Being aloof!

View from the path

Trek through the woods

Playtime

I am now so sleepy so I am in my PJs ready to go to bed!

xxxx


3 comments:

  1. awh! what a super sweet blog!! I love this post. Im totally addicted to taking pictures when Im out and about. Drives my bf insane lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely walk and lovely pictures
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!