Thursday, 23 February 2012

All settled in...


The big move took place on Saturday....it was a tiring day! 

But with all my pre-packing and making sure everything was downstairs ready to just be put on the van, it didn't really take long to shift everything to the storage unit.

Big massive thank you to my parents, sister and brother-in-law who helped me, couldn't have done it without you. 
xxxxxxx

This is my belongings.....in a 50sq ft box :(


Pretty impressive I think, as we managed to fit a huge 3 seater settee in there too!!! (hidden at the back!)

So, me and Deak are all moved in with my Mum and Dad. It's nice to be here, and Deak loves it here too, (nice to be looked after for a little bit as well!!!.)

My friend, Nichola has also been looking after me. She took me to the Celtic Manor for an afternoon tea.....it was delicious!!!


Very posh!!!

And Deak has been showing off his new role at school...


Prefect!!! And when I asked him what he has to do, he said "Boss people about"! 

He's growing up too fast, will be in High School this September!! Where did my baby go?!!!


1 comment:

  1. You must be very relieved! Glad your move went well. The high tea looks sensational. I haven't quite got your snail mail ready yet...but looks like you're busy anyway. Did you want to send your new address to my email... christine.normy@gmail.com? I figure I must have an old address seeing you've moved. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!