Sunday, 12 February 2012

I love presents.....


Its my 31st Birthday on Tuesday. Eeeeeek I'm getting old!

Its a family tradition to have a birthday meal on the Sunday before your birthday, you get the meal of your choice cooked by my wonderful Mum (Bangers, Mash and Onion gravy for me!) and then a birthday cake! 


I also got to have some presents early as I wont be seeing my brother in law on my birthday. Him and my sister bought me this lush Cath Kidston brolly.....now I know you aren't meant to put them up indoors but its soooooo pretty and I needed to see it!!!!


And my beautiful niece bought me a journal, a heart and a pack of Gawjus tissues..... so cute!


I was a very happy girl!!!

Oh, and I said before that I would show off my purchases/gifts that I've got for when I get my own place.....here's what I've got so far.......

Cath Kidston heaven!!!

Dunelm goodies!!!

Hope you all have had a fab weekend too!

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, gorgeous pressies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous goodies!! love the umbrella and i'm such a huge fan of gorjuss!!

    Happy Birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday
    love love your dotty brolly and sugar bowl

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!