Thursday, 1 March 2012

Smash it up!...


I finally did it....I went and bought myself a Smash book!

I have been very envious of a few people who have one, so I treated myself to the pink one!!


I was devastated when I came home to a postman's card saying he had tried to deliver it, so I left early for work the next morning to pick it up from the depot. I had to queue for half an hour!

But its here now and I love it. I've started on the first page already! (I just have to save up for the others now!!)


Happy Happy!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what a 'smash' book is!!
    Off to google it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of a 'smash book' but it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a "fancy" scrapbook with such gorgeous pages and accessories. I love it xx

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!