Sunday, 18 March 2012

Happy mother's day......


I hope all you yummy Mummys had a lovely relaxing day!

I took my Mum and Deakon up to the Wetlands for a walk and a coffee. It's such a lovely place to go, even when it is grey and rainy like this.....



Deakon bought me a new pair of PJs for Mothers Day. It may be bordering on crazy the amount of PJs I have now. Love them all though!

Yesterday I had a parcel waiting for me when I got home. The lovely Christine (Beans Mummy) had sent me my Snail Mail parcel.....all the way from Australia.


I had a gorgeous notebook (to add to my growing collection), a cute necklace, buttons, and a letter..... Thank you so much, Christine, I loved it and I am posting yours this week.

xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. 'Gosh' that does look like a beautiful walk - I love your first picture. Very atmospheric.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say hi! Just discovered your blog and started following you!

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!