Saturday, 5 March 2011

A jug please.....


Happy weekend everyone!!

So, my parents went to IKEA yesterday and asked if I wanted anything, I went for my usual request of marshmallow snowballs......yum......and I asked my mum to find me a vintagey/shabby jug for my flowers!

She didnt dissapoint...............


I love it!!! Thanks Mum!!!

I have to admit, though, that I have had a very lazy day today, I sat at home and watched Lake Placid 1 & 2! Hmmmmm very cheesy yet gross movies! 

Next week I'll have to find me some motivation as I have my friends wedding favours to make, the fabric came last week. Her theme is black and white so I found this fabric.....


I hope its OK. I'll be making the little stuffed hearts with it - wedding favours for the ladies of the wedding party!

I'll need to get myself off the sofa and get some work done!

Wish me luck!!!!!

xx



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jug....your mum done very well picking this for you!
    Gorgeous fabric..good luck with the favours & hearts..would love to see them when finshed!
    Happy Weekend hugs Clare@weekend crafter xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous jug, good old Ikea! hehe, I'm sad there isn't one anywhere near where I live as I need to do a furniture shop soon - at least they now do online, hehe. Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend, there's nothing wrong with being lazy on a saturday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous jug and lovely fabric, I love anything with hearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just fell in LOVE with that cute cute fabric. The jug and tulips are beautiful too! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there
    I too love the jug and I bet those favours will be great.
    Just popped by to say you are the runner up in my Flyaway Giveaway and a small gift will be winging its way to you as soon as I have your name and address. Please email me at letterbox@winnibriggshouse.co.uk
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that jug... its gorgeous your mum did well!!

    that fabric is so cute.. !!

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!