Sunday, 27 March 2011

Happiness is.....


This week I received a fabulous parcel from dosierosie
I love parcels, its like having a mini birthday!!

I had a Homespun magazine which has loads of wonderful ideas for me to try, a bar of organic milk chocolate, some English Breakfast tea from Teapigs and an Emma Bridgewater mug that says "Happiness is a cup of tea & a new magazine....and a bar of chocolate"....so very true!!!




I took my mug to work as my friend accidentally smashed my Cath Kidston one whilst on a tea round, and I also took the bar of chocolate and tea bags......bad idea!! The chocolate was gone in 10 minutes flat and the tea bags....well.....I have never tasted such lush tea!! Now, I always thought tea was tea but how wrong was I?!!! This tea is GORGEOUS!!!! The best tea ever!!

(my button fell off my cardigan!!)


So, thank you so much for my parcel, Gill....I loved it!


Just to let you all know as well that if I ever reach 50 followers I will be holding my own giveaway! Exciting!!

xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely parcel, you lucky lady. I LOVE tea, probably drink far to many cups in a day, lol. Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous parcel, lucky you! That card is beautiful too:) Will keep an eye out for your own giveaway as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky winning this giveaway the goodies are great!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING Blog...
    ...visite me, you like our VW Bus

    greetings from switzerland
    Jacqueline ♡

    http://jacquelineswhitehome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!