Sunday, 13 March 2011

Book worm....


Evening everyone, just a short post today as I'm oh-so tired!!

The weekend seemed to pass so fast, soon I'll be stuck back in the office :(
So tonight I will be having a lovely hot bubbly bath, cuppa tea and will be reading my new book.

My parents got me this book for Christmas and it is extra special as it has been signed by the author, fabulous!!!



I love my parents to bits!! They are the best!

I'd also like to add, following the horrendous news recently, thoughts go out to everyone that has been affected. 


Sleep tight

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. You have lovely parents, lucky you. Enjoy the book and I hope you can put it down (but if your anything like me you definitely won't be able to, lol) Nic xx

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!