Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Hearts galore...

Its February already...
The month of Valentines Day....... and my birthday!!

So to get into the lovey dovey spirit and to celebrate me being a Valentines Baby I went around my humble abode and took a picture of all the hearts I could find!!!
(I think I may have too much time on my hands!)

My Bear!

On a recipe book...

On my coffee canister...

Hanging on my door...

Drawn by Doodle and stuck on his door...

My PJs...

My slippers...

My socks...

On the bubbly bath bottle...

Now its time for me to have a nice hot bubbly bath, put on my PJs and my slippers, and have a huge mug of coffee! (Decaff of course!)

xxx


5 comments:

  1. Lots and lots of lovely hearts and I'm not really into hearts, I do love sugar though, lol. Lovely pictures Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! I am doing something similar, each February I post a heart a day and I love doing it, lovely to see all your hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great - i remember when i first started blogging 2 years ago there was a whole load of bloggers that went round showing off their hearts!!! maybe you've just started it up again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A most excellent selection of hearts! I know I've said it before, but I do like that coffee cannister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great hearts..love the cannister!

    Hello fellow welsh blogger...from another welsh blogger..love your blog!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend...hugs clare@weekend crafter xx

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!