Sunday, 6 February 2011

Create dreams, hopes & wishes...


Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Last night I was a very busy bee! I was making a 50th birthday card for a lovely lady in work, so I got all my bits n bobs out of the cupboard and got to work. Its crazy how much mess I make when I'm being crafty!!!
Shes quite crafty herself so I thought I'd make her a card in sort of the style of scrapbooking (never done this before!)....

What do you think?





And here is the finished product!! I'm quite pleased with it!!!



Ooooh I'm off to my parents for dinner soon and guess what the pudding is? 
Chocolate Crunch and Pink Custard!!! Old school!!
Fabulous!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely thoughtful gift/card and please expand on Chocolate Crunch and Pink (?) Custard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card :) Is the chocolate crunch, the hard rice krispie thingie? I loved those, I was (still am) a bit weird though as I liked prunes at school meals!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous birthday card..im sure your crafty friend will love it too!!

    Thanks for you lovely comment fellow welsh lady..lol
    Can i ask...what part you from??
    Hugs Clare@weekend Crafter xx

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!