Thursday, 3 May 2012

Sunshine Award....


The lovely Claire from Sweet Peas and Snow Drops kindly passed me the Sunshine Award! Happy Happy....my first award!


So, I need to answer 10 questions and nominate 5 bloggers who I think deserve the award as well.....tough choice because I love you all!!!

1, Favourite Colour?

Would have to be blues. light blues and duck egg blue

2, Favourite number

7 - but I'm not sure why!!!

3, Favourite animal

I loved my bunny rabbit, but had to give him up when I moved :( sad times
My 2nd favourite would have to be dolphins


4, Favourite non-alcoholic drink

Has to be coffee. But my favourite of all time are Tea Pigs, I just can't afford to drink them everyday!!!


5, Do I prefer Facebook or Twitter?

I've given up Facebook, so have to say Twitter!!! Plus I can be nosey and see what celebs are up to!

6, What is my passion

Anything crafty, I like making stuff, painting, writing. Anything to keep me busy!


7,  Do I prefer giving or receiving?

I love giving presents, even if it's a "just because" gift. I like making people smile 

8, Favourite pattern

Polka dots!

9, Favourite Day of the week

Definitely Friday

10, Favourite flower

Daisies, the most friendliest flower.


Now, the 5 bloggers I wish to give the award to.......


Thanks again, Claire

Hugs

xxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Your rabbit was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just to let you know that swap partners for my 'Free for ALL Swap' have been up for a while, your partner has tried to get in touch with you but seems to be having a bit of trouble.

    Beki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI there,
    Congratulations on your award and your bunny is really cute.
    I tried to get in touch with you leaving a comment on your previous post as I am your swap partner at Beki's blog. Please email me so we can know each other a bit better. :) my email is:lunaisobel(at)gmail(dot)com.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award - i will set up a post later and pass on.

    We are so alike!!!! my fave colur apart from white are all types of blues/ fave flower is a daisy/ fave number is 7 - prob cos i was born on 7th.

    xx have a great week!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh thanks so much for passing me the award, we are very similar too, half our answers will be the same :D I promise to blog about it but it might not be for a while - am just so busy at the moment, but will make sure I do it! Thanks again, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks SO much my dear! I was so excited to (finally) realise I had been awarded my first blog award! I'm off to check out your other recipients. Have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!