Monday, 28 May 2012

BBQs and sunshine...


I love BBQs!

Beautiful weather over the past few days, so time for a couple of BBQs in the garden. 



Yum!!

I'm not a massive fan of sunbathing (unless I'm on holiday, next to a pool with a cocktail!!) but I happily sat in the garden reading my book on Sunday.

 I love a good book and am currently hooked on Karen Rose. I managed to get 4 of her books for £3.50 from the old charity shop. Bargain! 




We also had a cheeky game of Snakes and Ladders with Deakon before dinner....I won!!!



Hope you all had a good weekend too

xxx

5 comments:

  1. hello, lovely blog here and have enjoyed looking through your postings ;0)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab sounding weekend! I love the BBQ pit and as for sunning myself by the pool with a cocktail- there is no better holiday in life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a total BBQ addict - everything tastes better barbecued! xx

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!