Thursday, 17 May 2012

A bit of sea air...


Random day off from work today so we headed down to the sea...I love the beach!

Porthcawl

It was slightly windy and rained a tiny bit but it was nice to be out in the sea air and get away from the office. I did, stupidly, wear flip flops so had to walk across the rocks with no shoes on so it took me about half an hour but it was a good laugh!!


Wait for me!


We walked about 4 miles in total, from the car, all the way along the beach to the main town and then back again.....via the chip shop of course! :)
Going to sleep well tonight with all that fresh air!!!



xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Just found and your blog and am so happy I popped by! I love the polka dots theme :) I would love to live near the sea all that fresh air woul ddo me the world of good! *hello* from your newest follower, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous pictures!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the foot prints in the sand! You've made me want to breathe in some sea air!

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!