Sunday, 30 December 2012

Merry (belated) Christmas and a Happy New Year....


Ooh, I have neglected my blog :(

But I will be back to normal in 2013!!

I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas....mine was fantastic! 

Deakon was pleased with all his presents, a laptop being his main present....


My Mum cooked a mahoooooosive feast.....


and we had a really nice day. 

I was very spoilt my my family and Mr P. I got my very first GHDs, an Ice watch, a diamond butterfly necklace, perfume, Cath Kidston stuff, SMASH stuff and lots of chocolates!!! Happy Happy girl.

I also got a large supply of....


Yum!!!

Hope you all were as spoilt as me and had a fantastic Christmas.

Here's to 2013 being my year

xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

    Happy New Year to you and your family, looking forward to reading your blog in 2013.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too! Wow, you had some lovely Christmas gifts - lucky girl :)

    Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!