Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Halloween swap goodies...

I'm a day late but I'd like to share pics of my Halloween swap with the lovely Amanda at Vintage Hobby House - you can view her blog and see what treats I sent her here

Apologies for the photos, It was quite dark when the postman came and so I had to use the flash!!!


Fab handmade witches boot
Funky fabric


I ate this for breakfast!!!!


Candles

Tags

Homemade wax tarts

Thank you, Amanda...I loved it all.

Sad thing, though, my surprise Giveaway gift was never received by the winner :( but I am replacing it with a Christmasy surprise instead...It should be with you soon, Susan xxxx

I'll leave you with a photo of me working at the Halloween tour at Tredegar House....I made a teenager cry, oooops!!!



P.S Happy Birthday to my fab Dad
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful goodies you both recieved and gave....
    Sue Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you do look quite scary!!! Wouldn't like to meet you down a dark alley! ;0) hehe x

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!