Sunday, 23 October 2011

Cwtchy warm...


I love the start of winter.

I love having the heating on, being cwtched in a blanket on the sofa watching movies.

I love wearing scarves, hats and mittens.

And I absolutely love my Pyjamas!!!

The best thing, though, is a nice hot bowl of soup on a cold day....warms you right up.


This soup is my favourite. Its is yum scrummy!!!

What do you love about winter?

xxxx

P.S....................My Christmas Swap attempt is going terrible........please join if you can!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love all the things on your list - I am a real home girl - nothing I like better than heating on, snuggled up, feeling cosy in my comfy clothes, crochet blanket on the go... perfect! Have a lovely cosy evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot water bottles, mittens, wool, snow, boots and cuddles! x

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!