Monday, 5 December 2011

Jingle bells............


OMG!!!!!

Its almost Christmas and I am beyond excited!!!!

Christmas has to be my most favourite time of the year and I wish it wasn't over so fast. I've done all my Christmas shopping apart from Deakons stocking fillers and I have the next few weekends packed full of Christmassy treats!!

Next weekend we are off to Christmas at Tredegar House. I get a complimentary Family ticket for volunteering on Halloween so we go every year. Its amazing. They decorate the house all Christmassy and there is mulled wine and mince pies. The kids get to have a treat off Santa too.

Then on Christmas Eve we are off to the Pantomime. Its Cinderella this year. Its the perfect way to spend Christmas Eve night - gets everyone in the festive mood (plus it keeps the kids quiet for an few hours!!!)

But the weekend in between those too we are off to Cardiff to celebrate a 30th Birthday and its going to be a night off cocktails and drunkenness!!! Happy Days!!!

Hope you are all ready for Christmas too................

xxxxxxx


1 comment:

  1. I still have loads to do but the house is looking quite festive, even though we are back home in Wales from the 22nd. I still have some presents to sort out and I need to ice the Christmas cake. Then we're moving in January!

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!