Saturday, 30 July 2011

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside.....



This week has been a busy one! 

On Monday and Tuesday we took Deakon and his friend Cory to Legoland. Well! Talk about busy! It was packed on the Monday and we only got on 2 rides but luckily it wasn't so busy on the Tuesday and we ended up getting on most of them....It was good fun!!


After that we drove home (about 2 1/2 hours drive) and on Wednesday morning we drove to Devon!! I was pooped....driving is tiring!!

We met my parents at a lovely cottage in Woodbury, which is near Exmouth. Beautiful place, I loved it there.



We went to the beaches at Budleigh Salterton, Exmouth and Lyme Regis and went shopping in Exeter.

Deakon

Me and my Mum





And we had a treat at Lyme Regis when the RAF Falcons did a parachute display above the beach and then landed right in front of us!!!



Thanks Mum and Dad for a fabulous holiday. 

xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. I loved around that area. I used to live in Sidmouth.
    Julie xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos, that is such a pretty area.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a post on Lyme Regis last week ... it's one of our favourite places. Our little man is desperate to go to Legoland but we have avoided it so far! Glad you had a lovely break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love everything there is to love about the seaside, and your photos almost took me there, thank you! I just stumbled across your lovely blog and wanted to leave you a little something to read in return… :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an amazing trip - I haven't been to the places apart from Legoland and Exeter - your pics look great.
    Axx

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!