Sunday, 24 June 2012

Holibobs....


My sister and brother in law kindly took me and Deakon on Holibobs to Bluestone!! 

It was gorgeous there :)

We went to Narberth, Tenby, Saundersfoot, and Folly Farm. We played archery, Deakon went on the climbing wall, Emmy went on a bug hunt and we all had fun in the Blue Lagoon water park!!!


Sunny Day


Tenby


Me and Deak


Jaime, Jon and Emmy in the rain!!


Me on a rainy beach

Super-Deak


Mr Giraffe at Folly Farm


Relaxing with a cold cider :)

It was lovely to get away from it all. Thank you Jaime, Jon and Emmy for taking us

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Great photos, looks like a lovely place to visit, hope you have a happy week sweetie

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like specially you on the beach and with family.

    I hope you can forgive my mistakes because im portuguese and I do not speak english correctly. Sorry.

    Best regards :)

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!