Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Superstars....


My friend in work has 2 little boys and asked me to make her a Superstars Board, so they get rewards for being good.

I have been working on this over the last 2 days and finished it this afternoon.......


The stars have Velcro on the back and have things like "Brush my teeth" and "Put away my toys" on them. When the boys do one of these tasks they get to put the star on the board.
If they get so many stars in a day there are books in the pouches at the front that they collect little sticker stars - after so many of these stars they get a treat!!!!

Sounds complicated but its not - I'm just rubbish at explaining!!!

What do you think?
xxx

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks great (the most important thing!!) and will get the children helping and cleaning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that, I used star charts when the girls were young but it was nothing as pretty as that xx

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!