Its my 31st Birthday on Tuesday. Eeeeeek I'm getting old!
Its a family tradition to have a birthday meal on the Sunday before your birthday, you get the meal of your choice cooked by my wonderful Mum (Bangers, Mash and Onion gravy for me!) and then a birthday cake!
I also got to have some presents early as I wont be seeing my brother in law on my birthday. Him and my sister bought me this lush Cath Kidston brolly.....now I know you aren't meant to put them up indoors but its soooooo pretty and I needed to see it!!!!
And my beautiful niece bought me a journal, a heart and a pack of Gawjus tissues..... so cute!
I was a very happy girl!!!
Oh, and I said before that I would show off my purchases/gifts that I've got for when I get my own place.....here's what I've got so far.......
| Cath Kidston heaven!!! |
| Dunelm goodies!!! |
Hope you all have had a fab weekend too!
xxx
Happy Birthday, gorgeous pressies xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous goodies!! love the umbrella and i'm such a huge fan of gorjuss!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday x
happy birthday
ReplyDeletelove love your dotty brolly and sugar bowl