I know I'm 7 followers off 50 but I'm going to start my giveaway now as I just can't wait any longer!!! My first giveaway, woohoo!!!
So if you would like join in then please leave a comment below. If you want to tweet/facebook about this giveaway or mention me in your blog too then that would me lovely!!!
The giveaway is a fabric heart, handmade by me, a cupcake recipe book full of yummy ideas, some seeds to grow beautiful flowers, a mixture of fabrics, some ribbon and a cute little zip pouch.
So if you would like join in then please leave a comment below. If you want to tweet/facebook about this giveaway or mention me in your blog too then that would me lovely!!!
The giveaway is a fabric heart, handmade by me, a cupcake recipe book full of yummy ideas, some seeds to grow beautiful flowers, a mixture of fabrics, some ribbon and a cute little zip pouch.
The closing date will be Sunday May the 8th.
Thanks for being fabulous followers
Xxxx



It gets quite exciting when you reach milestone amounts of followers doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteI'd love a chance to win please. I esp love the heart x
I'd love to enter :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Lissylou - it gets exciting reaching each milestone :)
Oooh lovely prizes, especially the cute zip pouch, and all those scrummy fabrics, no wonder you're impatient to get going! hehe. Would love to enter :) please add me to the hat xx
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway!
ReplyDeleteCount me in please
I'm follower 44!!
OooOo weeeeeeeeeee how exciting your first giveaway. And what a fab achievement twinks. Loving the deeelishious fabrics. Could you bob me on the list. Speak soon babsawinkle, Loves Ionwen XXX
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your followers - you'll hit 50 before you know it! I'd love to enter and I must rush off to organise a giveaway of my own!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on reaching nearly 50 followers :) I'd love to be included please, I'll put your giveaway on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteBee happy x
Have a delicious day!
I've just found your blog, and am now a follower - number 45! :o)
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely giveaway - what great gifts! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!!
Great Giveaway Sis! I won't ask to be added for obvious reasons but good luck to everyone who's in the hat!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on nearly 50 followers (you're getting closer!) :) I'd love to join in please x
ReplyDeleteNew to you recently, please may I join in........?
ReplyDeleteJulie xxxxxxx
Count me in please! Cx
ReplyDeleteI've just become your 49th follower. Fabulous blog, Deakon is so cute, especially with the new specs. My son (27 and 6'5", heaven knows how he got that tall), is a definite geek too. Have a great day and hope you get your 50th follower today. Lesley x
ReplyDeleteHello lovely, thanks so much for popping by and following - really enjoying taking a peek at your blog and I just became follower 50, so you've hit the big 5-0 :-)
ReplyDeleteJem xXx
Hello from follower number 51 (and a fellow welsh crafter!) Lovely blog and glad I've found it just in time to enter your fab giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteRhi x
No. 52, hooray! I have found your lovely blog through the comment you left on dinki dots blog and just in time for your giveaway too. What super gifts you have selected, please include me in your giveaway.
ReplyDeleteBecky x
Wowzers your giveaway sounds great!! I would also love to enter please! I love your fabric heart, it would look lovely in my little work room.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Button Box Cards x
Congratulations on reaching 55 followers and counting! I'd love to be entered in your very generous giveaway. xx
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your blog! I'm pretty new to all of this too but it's just so fun to meet and find such creative people all over the world. I'll become a follower and would adore winning your gift.
ReplyDeleteHello from your newest follower, am loving your blog! Please count me in I love a giveaway. I will post your button on my sidebar and hope some of my bloggy friends will find you too! Do pop over and visit me soon!
ReplyDeleteHeather x
Ooooh count Me in please, such a lovely giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower!
B xxx
Hi I'm your newest follower can I join in please.
ReplyDeleteGillx
Hi, I'm following. Gorgeous Giveaway, please count me in xxx
ReplyDeleteooh I know that feeling well, glad I found you in time to enter :)
ReplyDeleteHi there, i'm following now as well, i would love to be entered into your giveaway please.x
ReplyDelete