This week I received a fabulous parcel from dosierosie.
I love parcels, its like having a mini birthday!!
I had a Homespun magazine which has loads of wonderful ideas for me to try, a bar of organic milk chocolate, some English Breakfast tea from Teapigs and an Emma Bridgewater mug that says "Happiness is a cup of tea & a new magazine....and a bar of chocolate"....so very true!!!
I took my mug to work as my friend accidentally smashed my Cath Kidston one whilst on a tea round, and I also took the bar of chocolate and tea bags......bad idea!! The chocolate was gone in 10 minutes flat and the tea bags....well.....I have never tasted such lush tea!! Now, I always thought tea was tea but how wrong was I?!!! This tea is GORGEOUS!!!! The best tea ever!!
![]() | ||
| (my button fell off my cardigan!!) |
So, thank you so much for my parcel, Gill....I loved it!
Just to let you all know as well that if I ever reach 50 followers I will be holding my own giveaway! Exciting!!
xxxxx


What a lovely parcel, you lucky lady. I LOVE tea, probably drink far to many cups in a day, lol. Nic xx
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous parcel, lucky you! That card is beautiful too:) Will keep an eye out for your own giveaway as well xxx
ReplyDeleteYou're so lucky winning this giveaway the goodies are great!
ReplyDeleteBee happy x
Have a delicious day!
AMAZING Blog...
ReplyDelete...visite me, you like our VW Bus
greetings from switzerland
Jacqueline ♡
http://jacquelineswhitehome.blogspot.com/