I've always been interested in making things. I used to want to be a Blue Peter presenter so I could make things like they used to (double sided cello-tape and some loo rolls!!) I also watched Tony Hart and Art Attack!!
I remember making a paper mâché pig money box. I didn't put enough layers of newspaper on and it kind of folded in on itself in the end!
Last year I started making lavender filled hearts, I made some for 2 of my friends wedding favours as well, they were very well received I'm happy to say.
| Wedding favour hearts |
| Plain lavender hearts |
| Personalised lavender hearts |
Before Christmas I started making festive ones, theses are my favourite things I've made so far and they look lovely on the Christmas tree!
| Christmas hearts with cinnamon sticks. |
Another thing I tried was little monster type things, my son loved them so I made him a larger version for his birthday last year! It's still on his bed now.
| The 'Little Doods'! |
| The giant 'little dood'!! |
I'll be trying some new things this year, I really want to attempt something like a tote bag....fairly simple I'm told but it may take me a few goes!! If I fail I'll simply try again xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment
I like messages, they make me happy!!