Sunday, 2 September 2012

On the beach, where I belong...


I'm back from a glorious week away with my Mr P.

Deakon was staying with his Dad for a few days so we took a mini holiday.

We went to the gorgeous St Ives...could seriously live there very happily in a little cottage and open up a little gift shop. Happy happy.


It was a little cloudy when we arrived but the sun was trying to poke its little head out!!



 We took a trip to Landsend, we didn't manage to get a photo with the famous sign as there was a bit of a queue and some guy was having his photo taken with his sports car next to the sign. 
Men and their toys ;)


We walked along the coast line - me in flip flops which wasn't the best choice of footwear!!


And the sky was a gorgeous blue...perfect


We came home on Wednesday and I picked up Deakon, then Thursday it was back to the seafront for a lovely stay in Devon! Lucky me!!


We went to Budleigh Salterton, listening to the pebbles moving underneath the tide - lovely sound




Then home on Friday evening.

Trying not to think about work tomorrow.....sad face :(

xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Sea, sand, pebbles, perfect!

    (Having problems emailing you about the Cosy Autumn swap.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice posting "beach product " .. This is the first time I have come across your-site. Post info, I’ll be back soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!