Sunday, 15 May 2011

My little WW2 Evacuee...


Deakons class, this term, are learning about the WW2. Deakon loves it, finds it really fascinating and will read books about it and watch it on the History Channel. (Doesn't take after me there!)

Last week they were asked to dress up as evacuees and were told to take to school a simple packed lunch - fruit, piece of chocolate, biscuit/cake and jam/spam sandwiches. Also to pack some PJ's and a teddy.

Well, he looked fab!! So I took a picture and used my fancy phone to make it look old!!

Voila!
Happy weekend everyone
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant picture. My daughter did the whole WW2 thing last term, really interesting, I was loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a real little evacuee. Wish I had a camera like today when my son did the same project twenty odd years ago!
    Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fab, I love it!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic i love the sepia look as well.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pic. I totally understand his love for history, it rocks!! (though my mum did find my history channel love odd)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhh cute as a button twinks. Hope he had a fabulishious day. Loves Ionwen X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your little boy looks adorable, brilliant photo, looks very real especially the way he's holding the mournful teddy-bear.

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!