Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Pay it forward 2011...


I have recently joined in a Pay it Forward with the lovely Bostonbee and am now Paying it forward to you!!!!!

So, the first 5 people to comment on this post will receive something handmade by me. In return all you need to do is re-post "Pay it Forward" on your blog and do the same for 5 other people.

Its a fab way to get to know your fellow bloggers and its always nice to receive a little present in the post!!!

I appreciate all my followers and all the lovely comments you leave so its nice to give something back :)
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I love the idea of pay it forward! what a wonderful way to meet other bloggy folk :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can I play, it sounds like fun! Just off to read the rest of your blog as I'm a newbie.

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!