Sunday, 3 April 2011

Happy mothers day...



Happy mothers day to my fabulous Mum and all my Mum-friends, hope you have had a lovely day!!

I had a lovely bunch of flowers and a handmade card off my little doodlebug and he woke me up at 7.15am (!!!) with a hug! Actually he climbed on top of my bed and squished me until I woke up!! It was cute!!

The last few days have been nice and dry so my Mum helped me weed the garden and we put the water fountain in a better place (It was stuck on the grass and didn't look right!)

I've taken some pretty pictures, I love taking photos!!......


This yellow flower is creeping over my fence from one of the neighbours but I think its so pretty that Ive let it just grow.









Hope all you lovely bloggers have had a lovely weekend too

xxx

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely Mother's day! That photo of the yellow flower against the blue is amazing... almost looks mediteranean, is making me think of holidays! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos look awesome, do you use your iPhone?! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send me your mailing address so I can pay it forward ;)
    afoy76@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!