Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Day at the farm....


Hello peeps!!!

Wasn't the weekend fab? Beautiful weather! So beautiful that me and the family went to the farm to see the animals. (I got sunburned tho!)

Its Walnut Tree Farm Park and is the best farm in our area. They have a little petting area with rabbits in and they have pigs, sheep, donkeys, ponies, horses, llamas, reindeer, alpacas and huge cows!! The play area for the kids is amazing and and they do pony and tractor rides for a small fee. 

Deaks favourite part is the Go-Kart track!!



Awwwww!



My Deak on the go-kart

My niece - The Noo!! Looking cool!!

Hope everyone else had a fab weekend too, I had a blast!!

xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, baby animals are just the cutest! x

    ReplyDelete

I like messages, they make me happy!!